What funding options are available?
Bluebird Children’s Psychology ® fees are set between the Medicare Schedule Fee and the APS (Australian Psychological Society) recommended rates.
- Medicare rebates are available with a GP Mental Health Care Plan. (When assessed as eligible, parents and children are able to access up to ten sessions in any calendar year under Better Access).
- Chronic Disease Management (Medicare funding available further to GP/Paediatrician assessment).
- Autism Spectrum Disorder rebates are also available on Medicare with a medical letter from your Paediatrician.
- FaHCSIA approved provider (Autism Spectrum Disorders & Better Start).
- Clients can also claim rebates from private health insurers if they choose to pay privately.